Saturday 21 May 2011

It's been a while.....

since I last posted, hope you are well. It has been a hectic few weeks. Work is really busy, I'm trying very hard to catch up with my management coursework and we have had a family wedding too.

Crafting has taken a back seat for a while, but I have had a visit today from a really lovely girl and her mum to look at some ideas for wedding invitations, so it has given me the inspiration to get going again.

I haven't got any craft photos today but thought I would share some pictures from the wedding. Leanne was a bridesmaid and Chris was the official Camcorder person (not sure what you would call them!) It was lovely that my nephew asked him to film the service as it meant he wasn't left out. The day was beautiful and very emotional. Jess and Antony make a genuinely lovely couple.

Chris and Leanne


Antony, Mia and Leanne


Jess and Leanne


Going to hop round blogland now to see what you have all been up to.

Thanks for stopping by

Love
Becki
xx


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back - I worry when you disappear lol ! Leanne looks beautiful, glad you all had a fab day
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete