Tuesday 15 November 2011

Precious Butterflies

Is it really a week since I last posted, where has it gone??

I was really fortunate to be asked by Jo Austin to attend her craft class to do an SU workshop. Jo, as many of you know, is a very talented crafter and also a work colleague of mine from way back when! I want to say a huge huge thank you to Jo and her lovely ladies for a fabulous evening.

My brayer has had a little venture out this evening. It has been a while, but I have to say I found it very therapeutic. I knew as soon as I saw this stamp set that

a) I HAD to have it!!
b) a little bit of brayering would work wonders with the sentiment.

The card is a bit one dimensional for my liking, but it has got me in my craft corner again. Although I do have to apologise to Chris for spreading into his room while he's at Uni. It will be tidy again before you come home son :-)



Stamp Set: Precious Butterflies
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait & Calypso Coral (new In Colour), Old Olive, Basic Black
Card Stock: Lucky Limeade & Whisper White

I will try and post more.

Thanks for stopping by

Love
Becki
xx

1 comment: