Saturday 12 March 2011

Regional Training Swaps

Hi there, sorry for not posting recently, but it has been an extremely busy work week.

I promised last week I would be back with the swaps I got at Regional Training. Well, I might be a little late, but here they are.






I've got another class today. Something a little different for today's project. Hope the ladies like it. Will let you know tomorrow with photos of the project.

Hope you are all keeping well. I've got quite a few busy weekends coming up as Chris has had invites to look at Bolton and Stafford Universities.

Will try and squeeze in a little crafting and will be back soon.

Love
Becki
xx

2 comments:

  1. What are you going to do with them all Becki!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if I ever get round to purchasing a display board, they will go on there for all to see :-) some very talented people out there!

    ReplyDelete