Friday 4 March 2011

Thank you cards

Is it Friday already? Where has the week gone??

Today is a little bittersweet. I have been married 16 years today, but it would have also been my Granddad's 90th birthday. He is missed dearly, as is Grandma, who passed away 16 years ago shortly before we got married. Loving memories of both. I must get some pictures scanned into the computer of them both together. We didn't have a home pc back then.

A busy weekend ahead for me. Firstly, a full day of crafting with the entire SU family (well those that can get to Leeds!) and then on Sunday we are off to baby Owen's Christening. Speaking of Christening, did I mention that my Christopher is going to be Godfather to baby Esther? Such a landmark year for him, turning 18, being a Godfather and then off to Uni.

The UPS man came yesterday with all the goodies my lovely ladies ordered at the Open House last week. I decided to make them a little card to show my appreciation of their support and thanks for making it a great afternoon.

Sorry the photo isn't great, hard to get a good picture in night light.





Card Stock: Concord Crush, Poppy Parade and Whisper White
Stamp Set: So Many Thanks
Punch: Scallop Trim Border

Of course the image is coloured in with Stampin Write Markers in Concord Crush
and Poppy Parade.


Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see my swaps I made and for all the wonderful ones I am sure I will be getting in return.

Thanks for stopping by

Love
Becki
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment