Wednesday 16 March 2011

Christening Card

Evening everyone, how is your week going so far? Mines a little full and busy, but that's good.

Thought I would share with you the little card I made for Owen's Christening that we went to a couple of Sunday's ago. This stamp set is so cute and I loved colouring the images in with the Stampin Write Markers.





Stamp Set: Bundle of Love
Card Stock: Bashful Blue and Whisper White
Punch: 3/4" Circle & Designer Label Large
Ribbon: Marina Mist Taffeta
Stampin Write Markers

Here's Leanne with baby and family by the font.


I love this picture, either Chris is very very tall (which he is) or May and Leanne are very small :-)


Another busy weekend ahead, as we are taking Chris to look round Bolton University this weekend. Still can't believe my "little" boy is ready for Uni, where has the time gone?

Thanks for stopping by

Love
Becki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment