Tuesday 7 June 2011

18th Birthday

Hi there, thought I would blog tonight as have got a couple of very busy days ahead.

My wonderful son turns 18 on Thursday and I truly can not believe where the time has gone. One minute they are getting ready for Nursery school and the next they are sitting A Levels and preparing for University.

Not only does Chris turn 18 but Leanne will be 10 on Monday. Two birthdays very close together. To celebrate I'm organising a family BBQ at the weekend, so please all wish for a dry Saturday. I'm not asking for it to be hot, just keep the rain away!!

Shamefully my SU stash is very very limited on male stamps, I really must address this! So I had a raid of all my 12x12 papers and came across a rock star stack that I had forgot about. As Chris loves his music and plays bass guitar this is the card I came up with. Went for a grundgy look and did some distressing.




Card Stock: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake
SU Top Note Die
Stamp Set: After thoughts (level 1 hostess set)
Vintage Type Transfer
Paper: own stash
Spritzed with Early Espresso
SU Linen Thread

My wonderfully talented colleague Jean is making the birthday cakes and I can not wait to see them. They will be amazing!! Pop over to her blog and just see for yourselves the sugar craft that she creates!

Will be back after the weekend with photos and of course Leanne's card.

Take care and thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment