Saturday 27 August 2011

Confetti

Hi there, sorry I haven't posted for a while but we have been on an emotional rollercoaster these last few weeks.

Sadly we lost our beautiful grandson Joshua James. He was so small and wasn't strong enough to make it past 27 weeks. Mel and Steve have been so brave and strong and I can only begin to imagine what they are going through. My heart goes out to them. We have also got John's mum in hospital. She has been quite poorly with a chest infection that is taking it's time to lift. Each day she is getting a little better and stronger.

The good news amongst the sadness is that Christopher got his A Level results last week and got the grades he needs to get his first choice place at University. I am so proud of him. We are now in the process of getting him kitted out with all the things he will need. I have no idea how I will cope when he goes, I think I shall be very tearful !

I got to meet an SU demonstrator from New Zealand last week. Sadie was visiting the UK and located me via the SU website. It is always great to meet new crafters and SU addicts :-)

I had a rare bit of spare time this afternoon so finally got to my craft corner. I have had such tremendous support these last few weeks so wanted to make a thank you card. In my recent SU order I got the Confetti set which I have had my eye on for a while. I also got the amazing August freebie - I just love this little set. There are only a few days left if you too want to get your hands on this. Email me for more details.

I think this card is simple but effective.


Card Stock: Rose Red and Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red and Chocolate Chip
Stamp Sets: Confetti and Oval All
Punches: Large Oval and Scallop Oval

I hope to be back soon with some more crafts.
In the meantime keep well and thanks for stopping by.


Love
Becki
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment