Monday 29 August 2011

Strength and Hope

Hi there, hope you are enjoying your Bank Holiday weekend.

Do you ever start with a blank card not sure where you are going with it? This is how today's card started. I was playing around with the butterfly from Strength and Hope, stamping it several times in differing colours onto Whisper White card stock. Quite liked the background it made but didn't want it to be crisp white on the edges, so out came an ink duster and sahara sand then lightly dusted it all over. Each element of the card was like this until hey presto, I had an A5 card. I found the whole process quite therapeutic.


Card stock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Concord Crush
Ink: Sahara Sand, Blushing Bridge, Concord Crush
Stamp Set: Strength & Hope
Die: Top Note
Basic Pearls
Punch: Scallop Square
Vellum from my own stash

While I'm blogging Leanne is crafting away. We bought 2 packs of blank gift bags and she's making a friend a birthday bag. Now the bags are not very big so I have been informed to buy the birthday girl a small gift..... you know like a DS game!!!
I'm sure she thinks money just magics itself into my purse :-)


I shall post you a pic of leanne's creation tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by
Love
Becki
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment