Monday 1 August 2011

Mum's Birthday

Sorry it has been a while since I blogged. Hope everyone is ok out there in the land of blogging? I had a really busy work week last week as I am now off work for two whole glorious weeks. So why did I wake up at 6:30am? I am hoping to be able to have a bit of lie in one day!

Today is my Mum's birthday, yesterday was my husband's and next week I have more birthdays and an anniversary. So lots to keep me crafting - I think the housework may take second place.

I have already shown the cards I made for Mum from me and one from the children. Here's a card that Dad asked me to do for her. It's another large card - A5 in size. The sentiment is from my own stamp stash, everything else is SU



Embossing Folder: Vintage Wallpaper
Stamp Set: Just Believe
Card Stock: Whisper White, Old Olive and Rose Red
Stampin Write Markers: Old Olive and Rose Red
Ribbon: Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon
Basic Pearls

Thanks for stopping by and I will try and post more often.

Love
Becki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment