Friday 3 December 2010

Artistic Etchings No2

Evening, how is everyone today? I ventured into work today, but have to be honest and say that I didn't drive, my OH did. The temperature was -9 in the car at 7am. The village roads are terrible and think will not clear until Spring time (slight exaggeration!). It is all compacted and now freezing over. TGI Friday!

I thought I'd share with you the card I made for my niece's boyfriend. The instructions were manly but lovey dovey!! I think I have managed it - welly my niece likes it, so that is the main thing.





Card Stock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobble
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Love Letters
Stamp Set: Artistic Etchings, Sincere Salutations, I heart hearts
Punch: Word Window, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Border

When I was in London last weekend, I found a little stall at Covent Garden selling bronze stamps. I wanted to purchase a B but he had sold 4 that day and had run out (just my luck) so I went for R. Now there was something familiar with this stamp - does it remind you of the Broadsheet Alphabet stamp set??



Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Love Becki
xx

ps - have you noticed that there are no snow pics tonite :-)

1 comment: