Wednesday 1 December 2010

Centenary Blog

Afternoon everyone. How are you all doing?

I can not believe that today I am publishing my 100th Blog!! When I started out I didn't think I would ever have enough to write about, or that my craft would attract an audience. But, happily, I have been proved wrong.

Your support and fantastic comments make it all worth while. As a thank you I have put a special offer at the top of my page - no minimum order, no hidden costs, simply my way of showing my appreciation.

You may have gathered by the day time post, that I could not get to work today. Here's the reason why........


Look at the depth on the trampoline compared to last nights post. Poor snowman is nothing more than a mound!




Managed to get the gate open, but couldn't get through it!


I hope it all goes very soon, as beautiful as it is, it is causing havoc with school, work, roads, shops etc. Can you believe people are panic buying? I also hope that it goes before next week. There is training at Julie's house to go to and I have my own class on Saturday 11th December.

Seeing as though this is a craft blog I ought to share something crafty with you. Well I've decided to give you a little sneak preview of my class. We will be making a presentation box and 4 cards to go inside. If you would like to come along please get in touch.


Keep safe, keep warm, but most of all keep crafting!!

Love Becki
xx


3 comments:

  1. Like the box - seems to be the project of the day!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 100th post and here's to many more! I could do without the snow too...

    ReplyDelete