Saturday 2 April 2011

Mini Catalogue

I can not believe it has been so long since I last posted!! So much has happened recently, but I shan't bore you with that now as it is exciting times in the world of Stampin Up.

The Mini has arrived!!!

It is gorgeous - so many wonderful new products in there, not least to mention the introduction of the Big Shot into the catalogue! And that's not all there are dies that are exclusive to SU!!

Follow the link on the right hand side of my page and it will take you straight to the mini.

Springtime Vintage has to be my favourite DSP, along with the 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon!!

Pop back again tomorrow and I promise to show you the Mother's Day Card I made using the DSP.

Hope you are all well, I have missed blogging and catching up with everyone, but hoping to have more to show you over the coming weeks.

Big hugs
Becki
xx



3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back Becki, have missed you.
    Hope you are okay and will hopefully see you next week
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becki, you've been missed! I hope all's well with you now

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies, I have missed blogging too, much better now and really looking forward to next Saturday - hope you can make it up Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete