Sunday 10 July 2011

Because I Care with Top Note

Hi everyone, hope you are having a good Sunday.


I seem to be hooked on large cards at the minute, so following on from yesterday, here's another.


I stamped the Hydragena from Because I Care and used my blender pens (which haven't had an outing for a while) to colour the flowers and leaves. The "Grandma" is a relative stamp set that I have (not SU unfortunately)




This little fern plant in the garden is getting some airing - it makes a lovely easel for my cards.

Stamp Set: Because I Care
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White and own card base / mirri board
Ink: Certainly Celery and Perfect Plum
Die: Top Note
Ribbon: Certainly Celery


Still on a borrowed laptop - it never quite feels the same, so keen to get my own up and running.


I think a lazy Sunday is on order as I have a very busy week coming up.


Enjoy the day whatever you are up to.


Thanks for stopping by.


Love

Becki

xx


2 comments:

  1. Love this Becki. I have just made a large card for one of my dancing friends. Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becki this is gorgeous x is the card edge done with the scallop edge border punch ? xxx

    ReplyDelete