Monday 25 July 2011

Baroque Motif Set

Tonight I've teamed Baroque Motif up with Greenhouse Garden to make a one layer thank you card. I used a Top Note Die shape to mask off the middle section, then using a dusting brush I inked up using Baja Breeze and little Early Espresso. Still with the Top Note shape in place I stamped the large image from Baroque Motif around the edges. Remove the shape then stamp the flowers using the two step technique. All finished off with some lovely Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon and the sentiment from Afterthoughts. Not forgetting the not so Basic Pearl.


Life is very full and hectic at the moment, plus the children are off school. Can I collectively call them children now one is 18??? It seems a little strange when you look at the 6' 2" man in the house - child no longer seems to fit the description! It is a new stage in family life, unchartered territory, for us, but no matter what I suppose we are always someone's child and that bond never goes away.

Crikey - how am I going to cope in September when he goes off to University? I will need a whole supply of tissues and chocolate and cake...... Jean get ready for a lot of baking :-)

Have a great evening whatever you are up and thanks for stopping by.

Love
Becki
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment