Saturday 9 July 2011

Springtime Vintage

Hi there, what a lovely evening it has turned out to be. Hope you are all enjoying it. I am still without my laptop, but think it can be solved quite easily and all my photos will still be there! Todays lesson - make sure everything is backed up!!! I'm blogging from a borrowed laptop and have managed to get a few photos on to share with you.


I've been out craft shop browsing today - well we all know it is impossible to browse in a craft shop, there's always something to tempt me. I spotted a layout that I really liked, so adapted it slightly. The first card is a combo of my own stash and SU elements. The 2nd uses Springtime Vintage.











Quite a few different elements make up these cards: stamping, punching, embossing, dies (some SU, some not) and few gorgeous pearls and seam binding ribbon to finish them off.


Hope you have enjoyed them.


Thanks for stopping by.


Love

Becki

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment