Wednesday 20 July 2011

I'm back on line!!

Hooray!!! Finally I am back on line, the laptop has a new charger and so far all seems to be working ok. The best news is that my photos are intact. I must back them up!!

So how have you all been? Hope you are all well. I had a couple of days under the weather but am much improved today. Speaking of weather.... where has summer gone?? I have to admit I feel less guilty about crafting when it is rainy outside. When the sun shines it lures me away from my little corner :-)

Tonight's card is inspired by Vicky's shabby chic. I have to say I love these flowers, so easy to make. I have another project to show you tomorrow that they feature on again. Hope I have done your version justice Vicky.


Stamp Set: Bliss & Sweet Summer
Card stock: Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Ink: Sahara Sand & Perfect Plum
DSP: Springtime Vintage & Hostess Level 1

Lots of spritzing with Early Espresso and distressing on this card. Sorry the picture is a little dark.

Well I'm off for a long awaited blog hop. It's not the same viewing on the ipod!

Thanks for stopping by

Love
Becki
xx

1 comment: