Tuesday 22 February 2011

Get Well Chris

Morning, a quick post today all about the Chris's!!

I'm taking my Chris today for his university interview. All excited and nervous at the same time. Will let you know how it goes. Fingers and everything crossed!!

Our lovely SU sister Chris is going in to hospital today for surgery. My little get well card, is from a stamp set not often used, nor does it appear much on the blogs, but I love it and need to get it out more. The design is one of Jenny Moors'.



Card Stock: Early Espresso, Whisper White & Pear Pizzaz
Ink: Early Espresso to stamp the image
Stamin Write Markers: Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red
Brights DSP
Punch: Scallop Trim Border

I can not leave today without showing my two youngest Scrapbookers!! I looked after my friends little girl yesterday, Lucy, although Leanne did most of the looking after. She even made an itinery for the day, which included making cookies, brownies, drawing, and of course mummy set them on crafting (although my SU stock did stay upstairs!!)


Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by.

Love
Becki
xx

1 comment:

  1. Love your card and the children look very busy.

    I have an award for you on my blog x x x

    ReplyDelete