Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines....

......to all who celebrate. I have to admit to being a non-romantic for this one day of the year. However, when Leanne asked me for the first time to make her a Valentines card, I thought it was kind of cute.

Leanne's instructions were that she wanted a love heart and her friends name on the card. All done freehand in about 1 minute flat!!



Well a busy Valentine's night ahead for me.... I have to write my personal and key objectives for work!! Delightful :-)

With love to all the romantics and thanks for stopping by.

Love
Becki

4 comments:

  1. Aww how cute - hope she got one back !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did but left it at school :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those alphabet set don't half come in handy for the personal touch!

    ReplyDelete