Wednesday 2 February 2011

Just Believe

ooops nearly another week slipped by without me posting! So much happening lately keeping me very busy. Makes a change from being poorly :-)

I know you may have already viewed these baggie books on my lovely 'sisters' blogs that we made at our training event, but thought I would share it with you too.

These are a fab idea for displaying and sharing the many different creations you can get from one stamp set. The best thing is that it keeps them in tip top condition too.



Finally this the project we did in the afternoon. No stamping involved!


Hope you have enjoyed my very short post - hope to be back soon with some more creations.

Love
Becki
xx

2 comments:

  1. Very clever baggies and I love the little bag! Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete