Saturday 19 February 2011

In Colours - Sweet Summer

Morning, what a miserable morning it is out there. Do you have snow? We are having a mixture of sleet, then rain, then snow. I hope it doesn't continue as I'm heading up to Julie's this afternoon for a couple of hours scrapbooking.

Today is my niece's birthday and I decided to go with an easel card, using the gorgeous Sale-a-bration set Sweet Summer. The sentiment is from So Happy For You. All the images were created using Stampin Write Markers - I know these are featuring a lot, but I just love them!

Sorry the light was poor, so the pictures are not as clear as I would have liked. The little butterflies and bees were stamped in Chocolate Chip and coloured with Blushing Bride and Daffodil Delight


Side view

Card Stock: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzaz, Concord Crush and Whisper White.
Stamp Sets: Sweet Summer and So Happy for You
Punch: Scallop Border, Large Oval, and Scallop Oval
Ribbon: Old Olive

All of these sets will disappear after 28th February - don't miss out on your chance to earn Free stamps sets. Come join me for my Open House next Saturday.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Love
Becki


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Becki and well done to Christopher !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete