Saturday 30 April 2011

Baby Door Hanger

Good morning, how is everyone? Hope you are all well.

I'm over the moon this morning, I have logged on to find out that I was one of the Top 3 in last weeks Simply Stampin Challenge!! It was my first ever entry into any craft challenge, so I am very pleased!

I can't wait to get started on this week's challenge :-)

Esther's mummy has emailed me some photographs to start a Scrapbook album for her. When I saw this picture I knew straightaway what I wanted to do with it. I had seen this design on Julie's blog and thought it was perfect for this little pic.



I did start to sponge the letters in Blushing Bride, but it was a little too light, so changed it for Regal Rose. The letters had Crystal Effects applied along with a sprinkling of glitter. I do like the finish it gives.


DSP: Nursery Suite
Stamp Set: Bundle of Love
Ink: Blushing Bride and Regal Rose
Card Stock: Blushing Bride

Leanne has become an avid Scrapbooker, I can't seem to slow her down at the minute. Fortunately, one of my very first purchases from one of the shopping channels, was tonnes of 12x12 papers, so my SU stash is safe for now!

I have all the family coming up later today for a BBQ, so I'm off to get ready and make sure I have enough food.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Love
Becki
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment