Monday 25 April 2011

Scrapbook Page

You can tell its the Bank Holiday - I have time to craft and post in the same day!! The sun is shining still, but every now and again it keeps going a little overcast. Hope its sunny where you are.

I was inspired to do a scrapbook page (in fact I have done 2 - will share another one tomorrow). This is probably my favourite family pic. It was taken in 2007 when we went to Altinkum in Turkey. Chris and Leanne look so young!!!



I have used 2 new products for me - Chipboard (thanks to Julie's training day) and Crystal Effects. I have had the Crystal effects for sometime, but never got round to using it. Before it dried I sprinkled some glitter sparingly onto it.



Little disappointed with the journalling and I should have lined up the lettering before I got to the very end and realised the Y was going to be a bit off, but it will come with practice.

Now I have something very different to show you!! (apologies to my Facebook friends, they will be fed up of seeing these by now!) I am off to a wedding in 3 weeks time and have been looking for a pair of perfect red shoes. And here they are!! Just fabulous - I think I'm in shoe heaven :-)




Hope you are having a great extended weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Love
Becki
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the title with the crystal effects and glitter! And the shoes...!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete