Monday 11 April 2011

Big Shot

A weekday post is a rarity from me these days.... but here one is :-)

At Jules' training day on Saturday we got to use the Big Shot. Whilst not a new concept, it is new to Stampin Up and there are some exclusive dies and embossing folders just for the catalogue.

These are the cards that we made with different dies and embossing folders and shows how versatile they can be.





Finally I have to show you my ..... I mean Leanne's...... craft project from yesterday! Last year we had Eggward (Jedward)..... This year we have Dr Who and Amy Pond in the Tardis :-)


Still got the swaps from the training day to show you, so don't forget to come back tomorrow (my challenge is to not forget to post them!).

Thanks for stopping by.

Love
Becki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment