Friday 29 April 2011

Scrapbook with Big Shot

Good morning and what an exciting one it is!! I am watching the arrival of the guests at the Royal Wedding whilst blogging and admiring all the outfits and hats. I have to say Mr Beckham is looking rather dapper. I can't wait to see Catherine's dress - I do enjoy weddings :-)

I did promise to show my 2nd scrapbook page a few days ago, but decided to wait as there was a very special parcel on its way to me. The main content was the Big Shot!!

The little cutie on this page is Esther, my Great Niece, who I had the pleasure of looking after yesterday whilst her mummy had some well deserved time for herself. The choice of colour combination was easy - I simply took inspiration from the dress that she is wearing.

The flowers are created using the Flowers / Daisies #2, Bigz Die, and the Big Shot.





If you would like to create these lovely flowers and many, many other embellishments for your creations, then why not get your own Big Shot?? Contact me for more information and I will put together a special offer just for you.

Well I hope you have a fabulous day - whatever your plans are for the Royal Wedding.

Thanks for stopping by

Love
Becki
xx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Becki and Esther looks such
    a sweetie ! I can order my Big Shot on Sunday
    and get my birthday discount - can't wait
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet page - little Esther is as cute a button and the daisies look gorgeous.

    I was bowled over by the handsome Mr Beckham too but didn't quite like to see his wife wearing black at a wedding! Daffodil Delight now, like the Queen, would have been perfect!

    ReplyDelete