Sunday 21 November 2010

Dasher Marathon

Hi there, how's your Sunday been? The weekends go far too quickly.

With only 5 weeks to go till Christmas and having a huge family I thought it best to get on with making some cards. I needed something that could be easily produced several times over, not too complicated, but still look classy.

Inspiration came from Monica's blog. I hadn't thought of using Melon Mambo for a Christmas card, so once I used this, I decided to keep going with other colours and here they all are.......

Melon Mambo


Pacific Point


Old Olive


Cherry Cobbler


Baja Breeze


Concord Crush

All 24 together!!


A few rhinestones for bling on Dashing Dasher's antlers. After taking all these pics I forgot to show you the co-ordinating insides!! Basically a peice of Whisper White card stock stamped with the snowflake in the co-ordinating ink.

Now to decide which one is my favourite......... impossible task, I shall be here all night :-)

Stamp Sets: Dasher, Sincere Salutations and Sparkly & Bright.

A well deserved cup of tea and feet up now.

Have a fab evening and thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx

5 comments:

  1. All fab but I think I like Pacific Point best !
    It's good that you can match colours to the recipients - the beauty of the rainbow that is Stampin Up
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Becki. But I think I have to agree with Julie, my favourite is also pacific point!
    Hugs, Vicky ~X~

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I like them all but if had to choose it would be Concord Crush!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning and they look amazing as a set. All the colours are lovely but which one's best? There's only one way to find out...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FIGHT!! :-) lol Vicky I'm Harry fan too xx

    ReplyDelete