Friday 5 November 2010

Xmas Treat Bag

Hi there. Where has the week gone? It has just flown by! Leanne and I have spent the evening laid on my bed, in the dark, watching all the fireworks going off around us. The safest, warmest and cheapest way to do Bonfire night!

Carrying on from yesterday's post I thought I would share with you another gift bag. I have to admit I have been on You Tube again. The lady that showcased this gift bag says the inspiration came from her daughter's glasses case. I just think it is perfect for all ages, and will look great in any colour combo.




Keeping on the Xmas theme I have used:

Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Jolly Holidays
Stamp: Delightful Decorations
Ink: Old Olive
Ribbon: Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain
Adhesive Flat Back Pearl

I don't think I shall sleep much tonight - I'm quite excited for my first class tomorrow. I have packed my bag - actually it has turned out to be a bag, a box, a big plastic tub and I'm sure there will be more added in the morning. You know, just in case I have forgotten anything!! Bet you can imagine how I pack for my holidays :-)

Enjoy the rest of the Fireworks and keep safe.

Thanks for stopping by

Becki
xx



2 comments:

  1. Love the bag Becki and those colours are fab! Where did you get the idea from? Would like it please!!! Good luck with your first class.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Chris, will email you through the info xx

    ReplyDelete