Tuesday 2 November 2010

Delightful Decorations

Evening, well as I am now back at work I am back to posting in an evening.

And a busy evening it has been. Very Vanilla arrived today, so I have been finishing all my prep work for Saturday's class. This is my very first class, so I have a mixture of emotions - excited, nervous and a little anxious. But the wonderful thing is that the ladies that are coming are fantastic and have a range of crafting abilities so I am sure it will all make for a fab afternoon.

I thought I would share another Xmas card using the Delightful Decorations.


Card Stock: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla (or packing card!)
Stamp Set: Delightful Decorations
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Punches: Ornament Large, 3/4" Circle
Silver Elastic Cord

I had got carried away playing with my new purchases and ended up with loads of little circles, so created a border with them, using dimensionals to give it some depth.

Have you seen the new offer from SU? Wow, it is just ace, I'm trying to figure which bundle to go for. If you would like to get your hands on one, or more, of these sets, then email me asap as it is only available while stocks last. And to top it off SU now accept card payment (all secure of course).

Have a fab evening (not much left of it unfortunately) and thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx










2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and I love those borders. The Christmas bundles are fab aren't they - have you seen the free ribbon? It's divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beautiful, Becki. Love the colour combo and those borders are divine!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete