Saturday 9 October 2010

Daffodil Delight

Morning, how is everyone? An early post from me today as I have lots of housework waiting for me :( So to cheer me up I have chosen Daffodil Delight for my card base today, with a bit of Old Olive thrown in.

Greenhouse Garden is a stamp set that I have had my eye on for some time, but never got round to buying. Well lucky for me it came in my starter kit. Isn't it pretty? It is so versatile too, yesterday I used it just to create a backing paper, today it is shown in full.

The image is created in two steps using a stamp-ma-jig. The flower is stamped in Summer Sun (now retired) onto Whisper White card finished off with the Scalloped Border punch.



The spotty paper is from the new designer paper pack - which is huge! I also like the fact that is in a book format so it's easy to store.

The sentiment is from the Oval All, punched out with the Oval Large punch.

I'm off to make a start on some housework now, I'm sure there will be time for crafting later today :-)

Have a fab day and thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx


2 comments:

  1. Becki that is so fresh and lovely!...my sister is called Olive...my have to start calling her 'old olive' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jean, I'm not quite so sure your sister will like her new name :-) xx

    ReplyDelete