Monday 18 October 2010

Very First Craft Class

Hi there, how's your Monday been?

I have today set a date for my very first Card Class. Picking a topic was easy - Christmas of course. Picking which wonderful SU Stamp Set to use has been the hard part. There are so many fantastic ones in the catalogue. Without giving too much away, I think I have come up a set that everyone will love.

The date will be Saturday, 6th November 2010, starting at 2pm

If you would like to join me for an afternoon of Christmas fun, email me on rebw04@aol.com and I can send you details of the project; cost and venue.

Will be back with some cards later in the week.

Thanks for stopping by
Becki
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky..

    Just wanted to say Good Luck for the upcoming class - I hope it works out well for you!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete