Monday 11 October 2010

Greenhouse Garden

Hi there, how's your Monday been so far? Not much to report on today, full day at work, followed by some chores at home, seeing as though I didn't do any yesterday.

I had a lovely lunch out at my SILs pub in Bolsolver, followed by basking in the afternoon sun at Mia's party. What a glorious day it was, it could have been mid Summer. Here's a pic of the birthday girl and Leanne hiding out in the playhouse.



Today's card is a quick one made with the Greenhouse Garden set. Card stock is Old Olive (not your sister Jean :-) Pretty in Pink and Rich Razzleberry. The flowers are stamped in Pretty in Pink and Rich Razzleberry using the two step stamping technique. A quick and simple card.



Just a little reminder about my open house on Saturday 16th October at 2pm. Would love to see you there, email me for more info if you would like to come along.

Thanks for stopping
Becki
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment