Wednesday 13 October 2010

Silhouette Sentiments

Gosh what a day it has been. I had to go to work today whilst the UPS man was making his way with my first order. I suppose it was a good job I was working, as I would have had my nose pressed against the window all day.

It was like Christmas coming home to a lovely big parcel waiting to be unwrapped and all for me - well not quite, but it was still exciting.

So after unpacking and checking my presents I set too preparing my very first make & take. I had in mind what I wanted to do, but then changed it, then went back to where I started. I'll post a picture after my Open House on Saturday - can't believe it has come round so fast. If you would like to join me drop me an email on rebw04@aol.com.

On to tonight's post - I have used the Silhouette Sentiments set, which is available as a Level 1 Hostess gift. The card combo is Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze (Julie's favourite colour). Inks used are Early Espresso, Whisper White and Baja Breeze. Such a pretty set, shame the dark nights mean photo quality isn't so good.


Right then, I'm off for a well deserved cuppa.

Thanks for stopping by.
Becki
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment