Tuesday 26 October 2010

A little Xmas Tree

What a difference a day makes - well to the weather at least. What has happened to the glorious Autumn sun? At least rainy days are the perfect excuse to spend it indoors crafting :o)

Today's card is another from the extremely versatile Fun & Fastnotes. I have used the little Xmas tree for a really simple and easy to make card.


Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso and Read Red
Paper: Brights Designer Paper, Old Olive
Punch: Word Window Large
Pen: Daffodil Delight

Leanne's dancing school has a party 2-7pm today (another reason to spend the day crafting) and it is Halloween themed. She went shopping with her Dad for a costume at the weekend and came back with a Pirate outfit - hhhhmmmmmm I think I might just have to add this stamp set to my wish list!

For those of you who enjoyed the 80s you may remember crimping irons (I can only just remember the 80s, he he and if you believe that........ ) Well I have been out and bought some to do Leanne's hair. Although she did ask why I needed "crumpets". Will post some photos later today.

Have a fab day and thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment