Wednesday 20 October 2010

Sparkly Xmas

Evening everyone. Hope you are all well. A late post from me today.

I have used a layout that I have seen on another blog, but for the life of me I can not find it again tonight to reference it. So if you do so it, please let me know. My take on this card was to use the tree trunks from Trendy Trees and the little Rudolph from Sparkly & Bright. With a little bit a sparkle added on the hill horizon. (apologies fir the darkness of the photograph)


Card Stock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery
Ink; Early Espresso and Real Red (for his nose)
Ribbon: Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

Tomorrow will be my third Christmas Day since becoming an SU Demonstrator - a delivery is due :-) I love getting home from work to find the box of goodies waiting for me.

Only two more days to go at the day job, then a full week off. I wonder if I can fit in some crafting next week?

Thanks for stopping by.
Becki
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment