Tuesday 12 October 2010

Fun & Fast Notes

Evening everyone, hope you are all ok. I certainly wasn't expecting the day to turn out as beautiful as it did - I put my winter coat on this morning. The only downside to all this lovely autumnal sun is that it points out that my windows are in need of a clean!

So did I clean the windows when I came home from work? Nope - I made a card :-)

Today's card is made using another one of the cute stamps from the Fun & Fast notes set, and a tutorial from Jenny Moor's Blog. The card stock is Early Espresso and Whisper White. The spotty paper is from the new designer paper set, picking out the Pumpkin Pie colour. To finish off I used my water colour pencils. (sorry the pic quality isn't too brilliant)


I am trying not to get over excited, but my first order has been shipped - really hoping it arrives tomorrow. When I saw the new catalogue my first MUST have was the Artistic Etchings stamp set and there are some fab cards and projects out there using this new set. Can not wait to get my hands on it. Then it was followed by..... well everything really, but I showed restraint - not sure how long that will last.

Well I'm off to have another browse of my now well worn catalogue - if you would like to get your hands on one (a new one that is!) email me at rebw04@aol.com.

Thanks for stopping by
Becki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment