Monday 3 January 2011

A bit more Bliss

Hi everyone. I have been wondering today how many people have made New Year Resolutions and are actually sticking to them??

Mine was to reduce my bread intake - I have done really well today, no bread at all. Don't think the potatoes, guacamole, and chocolate have done anything to help me lose weight though :-o

I had a little look through everyone's blogs and have been inspired again by Julie to use Red, Black and White. It was a fav combo last year.

Not a great pic, but you get the idea.

Stamp Set: Bliss, Trendy Trees
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Poppy Parade
Punch: Scallop Trim Corner

Why is that when you want something it is never to hand? I couldn't find my SU adhesive rhinestones so used a red one from my own stash.

Back to work tomorrow, although I did work in between Xmas and New Year, it really does feel that the holidays have come to an end now. Roll February Half Term :-)

Thanks for stopping by.
Becki
xx


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!
    Love the card - good old red and black - so classy!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete