Sunday 30 January 2011

Training Day - 29/1/11

Morning, where has the week gone?? I was going to say I can't believe I haven't blogged for such a long time, but because of how busy life is at the minute I can believe that my blogging has slipped a little!! Hope you can forgive me?

Yesterday I went to Jules' first Quarterly training event for all the Jems. It was a great day and it was also lovely to meet ladies who I have followed on the blogs and also the new members of the team.

This is the first time for me at an event like this. There was a card swap and a card candy swap. As I have never done card candy before, I decided not to take part in this one, but I did partake in card swap. The theme was Love - well Valentines is just round the corner.

Here's my swap:-


Card Stock: Concord Crush & Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso & Real Red
Stamp Sets: Bliss and So Happy for You
Punch: Scallop Trim Corner
Stamp Write Marker: Crumb Cake (used with the Spritzer tool - this may feature a lot now)
Adhesive Rhinestones

And here are all the lovely ones I got in return. Aren't they fab?



I shall be back tomorrow with the projects that we did.

Have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by.

Love
Becki
xx




2 comments:

  1. Love your card. I think Bliss is my favorite sale-a-bration set. Sounds like you had a good day yesterday. I'm a new 'Jem' but couldn't make it to the training yesterday!
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Sharon, I love Bliss too, such a classy stamp set. Hope you can make the next training in April xx

    ReplyDelete