Wednesday 12 January 2011

Blueberry Crisp Class

Morning. Finally we got our landline and internet connection back on Monday. We only had two days without it, but it was as though we were cut off from the world! What did we do before technology??

On Saturday I had a lovely class with my fabulous ladies and some new faces. Hello to Sharon and Katy. Katy is only 11 and already a great crafter. So not only did I get to meet two new crafters but I also got to meet Julie, a fellow Jem. Julie mentioned her hubby was travelling up to Doncaster for the football, so I took the opportunity to invite Julie to my class. It was fantastic to meet and we had a great day. Our daughters are the same age and they had their own little table for crafting. They even did the washing up after tea break :-) Great friendships made all round.

Here are the pics of the project we did.




This is Katy's creation


Hard at work :-)


I also have to show you the wonderful gifts Julie brought for me and Leanne. Well I can show you my presents, Leanne's was opened in seconds of receiving it! Thank you Julie x


Another peice of good news to end on - baby Owen Tyler arrived yesterday. What a day to be born on 11.1.11. Lots of love to Jess, Antony & Mia, who is now a big sister.

Thanks for stopping by.

Love
Becki
xx


3 comments:

  1. What a fab project - just love the colour and designs.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becki I love this - the box and lace is fab x

    ReplyDelete