Friday 21 January 2011

Celebrations DSP

Hi there. A quick post tonight as I'm still not fighting fit yet. Earlier this week the UPS man brought me my lovely treats and I have managed tonight to play about with some newbies.

I decided on something a little different and sponged some ink over a punched out star. This is the result.


Recognise the bunting? It is actually the stars used as a template on the first card and cut out. Nothing ever goes to waste :-)


Card Stock: Whisper White & Pacific Point
Ink: Real Red, Pacific Point & Whisper White
Paper: Celebrations DSP
Stamp Sets: Punch Bunch & So Happy for You

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend.

Love
Becki
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becki hope you are feeling better- enjoy
    your new goodies
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete