Wednesday 19 January 2011

Sweet Summer

Hi everyone, how are you doing? The dreaded chest infection is taking some shifting, hence the lack of posts. To cheer myself up at the weekend I put in a little order (well maybe not so little as I got 3 Sale-A-Bration Sets!!)

A bit of splash of summer colour was in order, as I'm looking forward to some sunny summer evenings, sat out with a glass of something cold, enjoying time with the family.


Stamp Set: Sweet Summer and So Happy for You
Card Stock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Various

Now look what I treated myself to. I used these fab markers to colour in the card above. Some colours I haven't used before (Riding Hood Red and More Mustard), hence the more subdued butterfly. Why not take advantage of the pen share that I have on offer at the mo? It's a great way to get all the colours but spread the cost.


I didn't think I would have much to blog about tonight and nearly forgot to mention two wonderful things.

No 1 - on Monday night I went to see the Strictly Live Tour at Sheffield Arena. It was Fab-u-lous Dahling!! Had a great night and my SU mum Jules was in the audience too. I dream of being able to dance, but as my tap shoes will tell you - I have two left feet :-)

No 2 - we got meet the newest member to the family, baby Owen Tyler. Here he is with my two babies. Don't they grow up so fast? Chris has even been to look at University last week - now that is a milestone I didn't want to come for a very long time!!


I think it's now time for my medication then bed - good job it isn't web chat as I'm not looking at my best at the minute with my red nose and wrapped up in a big comfy cardigan! On that delightful note, I shall bid you goodnight.

Becki
xx


1 comment:

  1. Poor you - you sound as if you've been in the wars. But a glam evening out, a spot of baby therapy and a lovely order with all those freebies thrown in - that should cheer you up no end!

    ReplyDelete