Sunday 23 January 2011

Punch Bunch

Morning, dare I say that I am starting to feel a little better? Well I shall :-) The cough hasn't gone and it is very annoying, but overall I feel much better in myself. My promise is that I shall moan less and craft more over the coming weeks.

I thought I would share a very quick card that Julie demo'd at our training, with my own colour variation. Such an easy card for workshops.


Card Stock: Pacific Point & Whisper White
Stamp Set: Punch Bunch
Paper: Brights DSP Stack
Punch: Scallop Circle
Stamp Write Markers: Pacific Point, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight

Does anyone have any good suggestions for storing all my gorgeous SU stash? There are some fab craft rooms out there, but unfortunately I only have a corner of my bedroom - although I keep bringing most of it downstairs again and take over the dining room table. I have told my son that his room will become my craft room once he leaves for Uni !!

I'd love to hear your crafty storage ideas.

Thanks for stopping by.
Love
Becki
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment