Tuesday 20 July 2010

I did it :-)

Yippee I passed!

My presentation went well, despite the knee knocking and hand trembling. I was a little worried at one point that my shaky hands would stop me from assembling the basket but it all worked out ok.

When each of the baskets were completed I handed out Cadbury chocolates to fill up the baskets - I think this got me through :-)

Thanks to Lynne, our Tutor, and to Lisa, Dean and Louise for your feedback, all of which was positive.

No stopping me now - or more like no more excuses not to do presentations or craft classes.

Becki

xx




2 comments:

  1. well done to you Becki, from now on any classes you do will seem like a doddle.Your much braver than me doing this.

    Well done,
    Lynda.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Lynda. It was a bit scary but I did it :-). Will be joining SU in October, can't wait.

    Becki
    xx

    ReplyDelete