Monday 26 July 2010

On target....

Evening, well I did say I was going to set myself a challenge to make more "manly" cards and I think I am on target. I didn't have a choice really, seeing as though it is my husband's birthday on Saturday :-)

I have made this card with the following SU card stock:-

Close to Cocoa
Creamy Caramel
Chocolate Chip
Old Olive

The sentiment is from Happy Moments (which I think was in the sale-bration earlier in the year) and topper has been dug out from the bottom of my craft stash. The ribbon is Old Olive striped grosgrain.



For those with school age children, I hope you are well prepared to survive the school holidays. For those without - the roads are much quieter on the way to work in a morning :-)

Enjoy your evening

Becki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment