Friday 23 July 2010

TGI Friday

Just a short post tonight, hope you are all well and have got a good weekend planned. I have a feeling mine will be made up of housework. It has been neglected this past week. A trip to the cinema to see Toy Story 3 will be in there somewhere as well. However, I am sure I can squeeze in a little time for crafting and blogging :-)

My neice will be 14 soon, so needed to make up a girly girl card. I can't think of anything more than teenagers like than shoes, dresses and handbags (probably mobiles and boyfriends are now top of the list). I have had for an absolute age (and so have you Mrs Powell) a 12x12 card stack and this card and paper were in the summer range. The handbags and shoe toppers are from a craft CD by Pink Petticoat (another item that hasn't been out for a while), both are coloured in with SU ink (pumpkin pie, cameo coral and ruby red).




I hope you have a fab weekend (I'm sure there will be another post sometime over the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by

Becki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment