Tuesday 27 July 2010

Late post

Sorry for the really late post, but it has been a busy day. Firstly a full day at work (boo) followed by an crafty evening at Jo Austin's workshop in Branton. Tonight was the first time I have been to one of Jo's events, but must say I had a nice evening, met some new ladies and of course my friends from Thursday night came along too (thank you Janet for booking my place).

These are the cards we made. The stamp set is from the Big Bold Birthday collection. Now I am going to have a guess at the card stock (I forgot to ask the colours) Chocolate Chip (obviously) Apricot Appeal?? and Regal Rose?? If anyone can correct me please do!!


Finally this is a wedding card made up using SU bridesmaid papers, ribbon and buckle from my stash and the stamp set is Lilly of the Valley (sooo cute).


I have birthdays and weddings coming out of my ears lately - all keeping me very busy.

Hope you have had a good evening.

Becki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment