Sunday 25 July 2010

Today's colour is....

Lilac. It wasn't pre-planned but my cards today all turned out to have lilac in them somewhere.

These two are made using SU Vintage Vogue stamp set, with the colours being SU certainly celery, lavender lace and pale plum. On the larger flower I used the rock and roll technique to give it a little depth. The card on the left was a little too busy, so I didn't stamp the card base on the other card.


The little fairy card is made using one of my stamps, coloured with sakura glitter pens and some paper from my stash.


This one could've done with a little more work, but I love the card stock - think it will be making an appearance a few more times yet.


We managed to get to see Toy Story 3 in 3D today, (the ironing got forgot about, thank goodness no school tomorrow) which we all really enjoyed. The BBQ came out yesterday evening, but the sun decided to go in! However, it didn't spoil a nice tea accompanied by a glass or two of rose.

Hope you have had a good weekend too, it has gone far too quickly.

Thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment