Sunday 18 July 2010

What happened to relaxing on a Sunday?

Afternoon,

Well I thought Sunday was going to be a relaxing day after a very busy crafty Saturday, but so far it has been another craft filled morning.

I'm preparing to do a presentation on Tuesday for a Trainer course that I am attending. It has to last 15 minutes and can be on any topic, as long as the students learn something at the end of it. I must have pondered for all of a minute to decide on my topic.

Yes, you have guessed it - it will be on card craft :-) Each student will make a small gift basket, using a very basic technique that I have picked up from a craft show.

As one of the students is male, his basket will be made from the DCWV Rockstar paper. I somehow think this will fair better than a lovely flowery basket.

This is the basket, which I made up early in the year for Easter:-


I have also made up a couple of cards for a friend. The stamps on both cards I inherited, so sorry that I can not tell you which range they are from. I have used a variety of different products from my stash to create these.



Finally, I have put together a little card using my fab prize that I won yesterday. It is the Itty Bitty Buds stamp set from Stampin Up, as is the card stock.


I am really lucky today in that my mum and dad are making Sunday lunch and my mum-in-law is doing some ironing for me. Talk about being spoiled :-)

Have a super Sunday

Becki
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment