Saturday 14 August 2010

Black and Bling

Hi there

My cards today were inspired by the fabulous cake on Nana Jeannie's Cake Notes blog. Jean's instructions for the cake were black and bling. I couldn't resist this combination and decided on making two but switched the colours round for a "negative" effect.

The black & white card and mirror board were all from my stash.

The image is from SU Baroque Motifs (my first purchase from SU). One card was stamped with black Stazon and heat embossed with Black Sparkle. The other was stamped with Dew Drop Brilliance Starlite Silver and heat embossed with Snowflake Tinsel. I added a few gems from my stash.









I have a friends 40th coming up, just have to decide now whether to send Black & White or White & Black!! Decisions, decisions :-)

Have a fab day.

Thanks for stopping by
Becki
xx

3 comments:

  1. WOW Becki!! they are lovely and would SO go with the black and bling cake! We'll have to go into partnership:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea Jean - except we would probably spend more on products than what we would earn :-) glad you like them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm? I know that feeling Becki, I am never off the internet buying cake related stuff - I've got more books than the library:) and they've all got sticky cake bits on from where I have used them to bake or ice!! It keeps me out of mischief, that's my excuse

    ReplyDelete