Tuesday 17 August 2010

Practice makes perfect

Afternoon

My day yesterday was spent with Christopher in hospital and I am pleased to report that his surgery went well. He is now recovering by taking part in some kind of modern day warfare on his Playstation!! Seeing as though he doesn't need nurse mum at the moment I thought I'd pop on a quick post.

My mum received a really nice booklet card for her birthday, and I was intrigued by how it was put together. So here is my version, with no instructions I must add. It is a work in progress, but I now have a trillion ideas on how it could be used. Funnily enough I spotted the same style card on Create and Craft this morning, although it wasn't demonstrated.

The papers are SU Perfect Plum Designer Series and stamped with SU Vintage Vogue.



Any number of pages can be created, it can be as small or as huge as you want to go. It would make a perfect little keepsake with photographs.

I am sure I will have plenty of posts for you over the coming days as I am off work for two glorious weeks.

Hope you are all well.

Thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx

3 comments:

  1. hi becki,
    Iam pleased to hear all went well with your son.What a lovely idea for something different. hope all ok with you.
    lynda.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Lynda, I'm sure will be catching up with you soon. Hope you are ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Becki, I love the folding book card. Pleased that Christopher's surgery went well - he must be feeling OK if e's back on the playstation!

    ReplyDelete