Monday 30 August 2010

Mr & Mrs

I was going to say "morning", but have just looked at the time! My last day off work is flying by, just like the last 2 weeks. Fortunately, it is only a 3 1/2 day week :-)

I have done a little card using the flower stamp from the Mr & Mrs set but can not claim originality, as I have taken inspiration from the SU Catalogue.

The flower was stamped with Stazon and coloured in using a blender pen and SU ink (Old Olive, Cameo Coral & Summer Sun). The flower is tricky to cut out without losing a stem! Card stock is Barley Banana, Old Olive (the brown card is from my stash).

Now the ribbon is recylced - I made a card for my hubby's birthday in July, which he then gave back to me (knowing how I don't like anything to go to waste), so a month is enough time to have gone by before I took it to pieces - does anyone else do this??


Sorry the inside photo is a little blurry (must have zoomed in too much - but you get the idea).



Have a fab bank holiday and thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment