Wednesday 11 August 2010

Up Up and Away

Hi there, another late night post. Hope everyone is well.

A quick card tonight using the hot air balloon from the Hostess All For Friends set (everything tonight is from SU). The clouds were created using the technique learnt at Jo's class a couple of weeks ago.

I used the Bashful Blue card stock as a base and Whisper White ink for the clouds. The hills (I use the term loosely) are Certainly Celery card, sponged with the same colour ink.

The balloons were stamped onto white card, cut out and coloured using my blender pen with a variety of colours from the soft subtles and earth elements colour range.




Do you know what would look fab on here?? A couple of the Trendy Trees! This set has gone onto my wish list which is growing day by day!

I haven't decided on the sentiment yet, but it is quite versatile.

Thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx

2 comments: